April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

This is very simple and quick card to make.. I made it in 20 mins..


I have drawn those circles with compass and then I cut them with the scissors.. Eggs are also hand drawn colored it with the color pencils and added glitter..
The rabbit :) Bunny.. Its the stamp from educational stamp set for children and I bought it from a local store and colored it with my color pencils.. Just gave the pink color all over the circles and the card to give more definition. Oh.. the sentiment is handwritten..
Super quick and simple to make.. 
Today I went to church and had fun with the family.. Anyway HAPPY EASTER guys!!

4 comments:

  1. Deepti: Love your cute card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet trio! Love the glitter accents on the card :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete