July 5, 2012

3x3 Mini cards

Hello everyone..
How you guys doing? After a long time (after 2 months) I'm posting.. Ahh.. was busy with my Bro's wedding.. You know what I really miss you all.. Well.. Any way I made two cards today.. They are so simple.. I used the colors pink, white and a splash of black.. Its a color challenge and its a part of Mega Celebration Events which is going on at Indira Tanwar's blog.



For the first card I used pink paper and tiny pearl from Itsy Bitsy, and the floral stamp from spring stamp set which I won for a challenge and the sentiment is from Krafter's Kart..

Second card, Black fabriano card stock, PP and the foam butterfly  from Itsy Bitsy..

Ok guys.. See you soon..
Take care and Have Fun ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful. Love the colors dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely minis Deepti. Thanks for playing along my Guest Challenge.

    Cheers,
    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning.. Very cute mini cards.. Thanks for your participation in my guest challenge at Arty Sorts..! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete