August 29, 2012

A Set of Cards for my friend!!

Hey everybody!!
I made a set of cards for my friend.. She asked me last week to make a few cards for her and I have completed it. :)Tomorrow I must courier her and you know what I'm very forgetful sometimes.. :-|
Anyway, this set contains two birthday cards, two thank you cards, one congratulations card and one thinking of you card.. :) She wanted the cards to be so simple..:)
Alrite!! here we go.. :)


Supplies

White CS - Local buy
Colored tiles - Fabriano CS
Blings - CC and few are from my stash
Ribbon, sticker and buttons - My stash
Sentiment - KK


Supplies

White CS - Local buy
PP - CCC store
Brown and green circles - local buy
Flower punch - Itsy Bitsy
Black pearls - Kaisercraft
Sentiment - KK



Supplies

White CS - local buy
PP - CCC store
Pearls - Itsy Bitsy
Sentiment - KK


I made envelopes for all the cards!! Flower pot is hand drawn and hand cut.. :)

Supplies

White CS, yellow, green and brown - local buy
Flowers - Itsy Bitsy
Black pearls - Kaisercraft
Sentiment - KK


I made the same card but with slight variation.. The card is here.. :)

Supplies

White CS, orange and wood grain paper - local buy
Birdie stamp - Snag'em stamp
BG stamp - Celestial stamp set
Sentiment - Scrappy Cat

And that's it.. Hope you all had fun watching my cards..
See you next time.. :)








3 comments:

  1. Firstly Congratulations Deepti for your two wins recently. Cards are very pretty specially like the 3rd and 4th one..your friend will love them !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I super liked your cards..especially your thank you cards..i just love the pp..and then the birthday cards...they all are so good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow all of your cards are just lovely:) such beautiful designs and colors!!! and like poornima i loved your 3rd and 4th card fab use of PP !!

    ReplyDelete