November 1, 2012

Happy Stitching

Hellooo.. :)

Simple card again but with some stitching.. :)
One of my friends, when I was 8, taught me to draw this flower, but I don't know the name of this flower.. :D.. Hmmn.. now, let's name it a rose (????) ... :D


Drawn those flowers, used some embroidery floss and I've done some faux stitching too.. Yay!!


Just to give some definition I've filled the flowers with the colors..
I know it's not that good.. :D
May be I'll improve later.. :)

Supplies

Pink CS - Itsy Bitsy
White & green CS, embroidery floss - local buy
Sentiment - KK

Entering into


Thank you and please leave your wonderful comments and suggestions..:)

Have Fun  ;)


12 comments:

  1. that is absolutely Superb !! :) Love the flower , i think they are tulips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful ! what a lovely design and your stitching is lovely and neat! it's a very pretty and elegant card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's very nice stitching work done and lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling, thanks for playing along at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card dear, very nice and simple..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very nice card. I just loved the cheerful colours and the clean lines...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is fantastic and a great card for our stitch up challenge at MAWTT :) Thanks for playing along with us :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful flowers!!
    thanks for playing with us on BGC

    melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete