November 8, 2012

Magic Card

Hiii

I'm super excited to show you my project that I made recently.. i.e., Magic Card.. Got inspired by many videos on Youtube but I found it a bit difficult, their methods are a bit confusing, so I simplified by myself and I got it just perfect (blahh blahh).. :D

Magic.. Magic.. :)



It's a very simple project with simple mechanism, I'll upload a video tutorial on this soon but now I've made a video to show you the Simple Magic .. :)


Supplies

Yellow CS, pink CS - Fabriano
Flowers - Itsy Bitsy
Bling - Kaisercraft
PP - CCC store
Cupcake Stamp - Karbar stampset
Sentiment - KK

Recycled Items

Acetate - It's a soap box covering
Golden floss - from old wedding cards

Entering this into




Have Fun   ;)


11 comments:

  1. What a coincidence !I just posted my magic slider card .I had also made it keeping in mind the lessology challenge but will not enter it now!Your card is wonderful! loved the sweet cup cake stamp .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! And what a great use of the recycled acetate!
    Thank you so much for joining us at LESSology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card ! thanks for showing something new today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, thanks for sharing it with us at LESSology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cool! I never saw this before. How clever! Thanks for sharing it with us at LESSology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a smart tag!!. It's interactive and I totally LOVE it!. Thanks for playing along with us @ LESSology :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Deepti this is AWESOME!!! It's really like magic. Super duper! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Kiss Challenge, all the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. really fun !!! I truly love this... Thanks so much for playing along with US over @LESSology!!!.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is WOW WOW WOW!!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Deepti Congrats ! You made to top3 at LESSology challenge .

    ReplyDelete