December 20, 2012

Pop-Up Card

Hello dear friends!!

I have a pop-up card for you.. I made this card for my friend.. :)
Here's the card!!


This is the front view of the card and the tag is handmade..

Tontadannn..


Everything is hand drawn and hand cut.. :D

Closure look


Distressed the edges with momento ink pads..
Love love love this a lot and I must admit the fact that Dr. Sonia inspired me with her great pop-up cards, such a poppy queen.. :D

Supplies

CS, bling - CCC store
flowers, heart punch, alpha stickers, ribbon, border sticker - itsy bitsy
PP - DCWV

Entering into




Please leave your valuable comments and suggestions

See you soon

Have Fun ;)



8 comments:

  1. yeah ! its very lovely card :) lovely colors on the front and inside is full of fun flowers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Such a fun card !Loved the pretty flowers and house scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God - its soooo cute!!! Just love it!!! I'm hoping to find the time to do a pop up card for ICR as well. Let's see...
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done deepti !! :) THanks for playing with us at Beyond Grey challenges !
    Hugs
    pj

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW This turned out just ab fab. The colors and all that fussy cutting. The scene inside is soo neat. Thanks for playing with the ICR Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! love this cute one!
    thanks for playing with us on BGC :)

    hugs,
    melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might just borrow the idea back and make it the way you did.. Have you ever see the Pop Up Cards Supplier. I found them on google, their website : http://popupcard.net.. They are the top of pop up 3d cards supplier in Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete