August 28, 2014

Letter!

Hello friends! My digital camera lens got damaged.. so you have to excuse me for the poor quality pictures (I'm using my mobile for taking the pictures).. :(

Anyway, I made a card for CASology and the cue word is letter..


I masked and sponged the back ground and then I sprinkled some water with a paint brush and to give some little bit of interest I took an ordinary note book paper and placed it on to the top of the card, the water and the print on the paper got reacted and gave this distressed look with a little bit of pink lines..

I hand drew the bottle image (got inspired by one of the google images) and water colored it with markers.. Finally stamped the sentiment .. And also entering this card for Beyond Grey Challenges #57 Watercolors and Kraft Zone #8 CAS..


Thanks for visiting.. :)

18 comments:

  1. Soo pretty cool card Deepti.. love the image ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!You're card is sostunning~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. may I tell you...you have a right Stamp for the casology challenge yeah this is clever and adorable Deepti..love this..hugs from Muenchen, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...truly loved that bottle n letter inside...pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my love how you created this background.. fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever take on this week's cue card! Love it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea for the cue word, Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your idea of the bottle with letter turning up on a sandy beach, you did this so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool sand and water, awesome hand-drawn message in a bottle! Love the one layer card, but full of interest! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Deepti! I always wanted to find a letter in a bottle but no luck yet. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can think to say is that this is AWESOME!!! What a fabulous, creative and totally cleverly done card! So impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, Deepti! I wish I could draw like you. You are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple yet intriguing.. This is amazing.. Thanks for joining us at Kraftzone... All the best...

    Khushboo

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is wonderful !
    Happy to have you at BGC for the watercolor challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this card! The water colors capture the beach feel perfectly! Thanks for joining us at BGC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! It's' great! I like the way you painted sand here.
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete