October 10, 2014

Sparkle with Prima Blog Hop 2014.

Hello friends! Welcome to day #4 of the blog hop at Lulupu.



This is your stop, hope you have reached my blog via Pallavi Iyer's blog, a wonderful crafter. In case if you have missed the order of the hop list kindly click here for more details..

We have a very simple challenge for you this time. Make a project using maximum of Prima products and add bling/glitter to your project. :)

Well.. I have a card today made using only the pattern papers from the latest collection of Prima paper pack called 'Forever Green'. I love these papers so much. They are so gorgeous! I haven't used any fancy items for this card, just pps and a little bit of bling, glitter and pearls (Say it with Crystals)..


If you are wondering how I made this card kindly watch the video below..



So guys be sure to check the post "Sparkle with Prima Blog Hop' regularly for updates and don't forget to leave a comment here now. 

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by.
And your next stop would be Riti Poddar, a lovely crafter and friend.. 

See you soon.. :)

19 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card! Black looks stunning. Love the flowers & the butterfly too. What I liked most is the little green lining on the border!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Deepti!! Love your video as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.I love the Forever green collection.Its so striking with the black and almost fluorescent accents.You did total justice to the papers.Love the sparkle..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, bling, pearls, green glitters add more beasuty to this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black backdrop with the dash of color is so striking! This is very attractive, Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, what a lovely card !! Stunning :) :) love the black theme PPs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card ! Video is bonus..will watch it for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you put everything together on this card, the colors really pop with the dark background. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Deepti. Those colourful butterflies just pop over the black backdrop. I don't know why, but I'm not able to open the video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepti this is STUNNING I never use much black but all black you put here are adorable how can you do this... :) all in black but this look feminin..me if I must making card with black it will be a manly card..for sure LOL..your card in black is stunning my friend..big hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome video.. pattern paper magic ..so gorgeous card Deepti.. :) love how you highlighted the prima papers.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow I love the black combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Deepti!!! Black looks stunning!!! thanks for sharing video!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! loved the colour scheme...and the tute is so clear! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely color combination. Beautiful papers indeed.

    ReplyDelete