March 6, 2015

Birdies!

Hello friends! I'm back with a cute card to share with you all today. What I like about this card is - I love the color combo, I like it when I add a 'purely' handmade element, here in my case I made a nest with the paper scraps and I hand drew the music notes.. ;) I found my inspiration (cased) on Paper Smooches blog.. :)


The theme behind this card is - these birdies are friends and they are singing to let the other birdie friends know that they are available in the times of need! so that's why the sentiment 'Call me may be' (I'll come to you).. :)

So entering this card for Less is More #123, this makes me happy ( color combo and adding a handmade element) ; CASual Fridays CFC 137; CASology #136, Basket - I feel that nest is just like a basket and Addicted to Stamps and More #134- CAS.


Hope you like this card, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.. See you tomorrow.. ;)

21 comments:

  1. Super CAS, super cute and so so clever Deepti.
    Love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little birdies and the handmade nest are soo beautiful..Lovely card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little birdies and love how you made the nest.
    Thanks so much for linking up at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee fantastic, I love your uber creative basket! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever design! Really love the birds and the fun nest you've created for them too! ;) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Deepti!!! Such a clever way to make a little nest and those three birdies are just too cute singing away at the top of their lungs! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your handmade nest basket. Such an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever using paper strips to make the nest, and this looks great on kraft too. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Deepti, these singing birds are quite adorable in their little nest! Great colors and layout! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for my late visit Deepti, what a fab card for our happy challenge! Oh so adorable!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. The paper scrap nest is such a fab detail! I love this card, the blue of the birds go so well with kraft too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a GREAT card!! I love the nest and those birds are just so cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE how you made the basket into a nest. Clever girl. Congrats on your CASology win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How clever and cute ! Love the paper scrap twigs. Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual fridays challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card. I loved that nest and your hand drawn music notes. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s challenge.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATS on being a contender at CF! Darling card! Sweet little birds in your nice paper nest. Rochelle's card was great but I could never get to her blog to comment. Glad you found inspiration from her card. Hope she sees your card so she knows. :)

    ReplyDelete