April 29, 2015

Beautiful


Hello friends, I'm here today with a beautiful watercolored birdie card made for CASology WEEK 144: FLIGHT (the birdie is ready to fly) and CAS(E) this Sketch #120 challenges. 


I inked up the images first, I then spritz some water on the images and stamped directly on to the watercolor paper. I let it dry for some time. And later I took the same inks, inked up and stamped the images again on previously stamped ones. By doing so you'll get a nice detailed and beautiful looking images.. :)

Hope you like this card. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Take care and I'll see you soon.. :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Deepti! Love the soft watercolour effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! so vibrant! What ink is it? and what stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks really beautiful, Deepti. Love your color choice and that slightly blurry effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti, that is a cool technique and definitely has a beautiful effect! Love the rich colors you paired up. Gorgeous! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Beatiful' is right, Deepti! Just beautiful! You really have an eye for colour! This is a great technique, and one I need to try, now that you have explained how to do it! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Deepti!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete