October 31, 2015

Ombre Stamping


Hello dear friends! Happy Saturday! Today, I made a card + video for Altenew Video Challenge #2 and this is my second entry. For my today's card, I took Super Script 2 stamp set and stamped 'thanks' in various colors of pink to achieve that Ombre look. I'm not quite happy with the result. What do you think?


I did a mistake here, I didn't clean my stamp well after playing and practicing a while with the inks. There was a reaction between Picked Raspberry DI and Hero Arts Neon Pink ink and it turned out Purple. At first, I thought 'oh ho no' and later I thought 'wow, I got a new color!' ;) Well.. yeah! If you don't have purple you can mix those two colors..

I have made a video for you on how I made this card. You can watch it here or you can go to my YouTube channel and watch there. :) 


I hope you liked the video and card, sorry about the bad lighting- cloudy here! If you like the video please give it a thumbs up and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel

Thank you and Happy Crafting!! :)

1 comment: