February 26, 2016

Hero Arts - Flowers!


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing three floral cards for Hero Arts Flower Challenge. All these cards were made using Small Petal Flower Stamp from Hero Arts and Light and dark colored pigment inks from Mama Elephant and Tsukineko respectively. 


I stamped the images with light and dark pink pigment inks and colored two of the images with the same color. I sponged the lower side portion with Grey Ink and finally stamped the sentiment. And for the interest I added splatters of gold ink and pink ink. :)


Here comes the second one! I masked off the lower portion and did the same thing as my previous one. :)


And here is the third card :)


Also entering these cards for Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. 


I hope you like these cards and do let me know which one is your favorite? Would love to hear from you. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Take care and I'll see you next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love all the pink blooms!
    Thanks for playing along with the Hero Arts Fabulous Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, love your touches of gold
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are pretty but second one is my favourite !!

    ReplyDelete