April 11, 2016

Flower pots!


Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Do you love pink succulents? Yep! In my world actually they are not succulents, they are just flowers in pink. Imagination has no end at all, right!


Ink smooshing is one of my favourite go to techniques these days! It is not only very easy but the results are awesome with beautiful backgrounds. I'm loving these color combo - pink and black, lately and you may see a few projects with these colors in future! And the touch of brown to this color palette is really good! what do you think?


I have added a strip of pattern paper from Studio Calico along with pink paper tape! After that I stamped the pots and flowers from Stuck on You stamp set on another piece of cardstock by slightly removing the ink from the edges with a tissue paper just to add some dimension and interest to the images. Finally adhered them with foam tape and glue. Without glitter and ink splatters my card is just incomplete ;) so I went ahead and did that! Finally stamped the sentiment with Archival Jet black ink.


And that's it. I hope you like it. I'm entering this card for Lawnscaping Challenge: Beautiful Florals. and CAS on Sunday Challenge #80 Flowers


Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I will see you soon :)

7 comments:

  1. Super pretty card Deepti :) loved the color combo.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card Deepti :) loved the color combo.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in pink with a contrast of black!Love the ink smooshing results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this is stunning!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bright and cheery card! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Deeptie. I love the colourcombination. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete