June 21, 2016

Sizzix/ Bear Softee

Hello everyone! Do you love teddy bears or bear softees? When I was a little girl, I had a few but I never played with them! I had many Barbie dolls - my sissy and I had great memories with dolls. We used to sit in a corner, arrange the doll house and play, sometimes we give bath and comb hair.. LOL! I know you guys also had the same memories! But now as we grew up, my nieces (3 1/2 & 2 1/2 years) are doing the same! And now it's time to make dolls for them and I think this Bear Softee is a perfect choice! ;)


When I first saw the 'Bear Softee from Sizzix' I was in love with it because I can make dolls not only for my nieces but also for other kids. I encourage you to check this Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Bear Softee Item #660888. It is so versatile, you can absolutely create any critter out of it! Though I'm a avid card maker I was able to make around 6 softees!! Can you believe it? It is very easy, you know! You can check my posts by here and here! Anybody can make it!

The Sizzix.co.uk products I used are

1. Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) Item #660020
2. Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Bear Softee Item #660888

I'm not very good at sewing but I love how this softee turned out!! You can check the making of this softee here.


I recycled an old t-shirt to make this softee! :)


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment