June 27, 2016

Stamping with Distress Inks


Hello everyone! Good morning to you all. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, just to kick off the Monday blues I'm here sharing a very quick card made for Lawnscaping Challenge: Distress Maniacs. I literally used what I had on my desk, no plan, no designing and no sketching, I just went with the flow! And I had to admit that I had so much fun while making this card :)


I LOVE masking technique! It's really a stress buster and it sharpens your mind also, so when you are bored or when you feel like your mojo is gone, try this technique and I promise you'll be back to your normal may be sometimes a little more creative than expected! :p


CARD DETAILS

I stamped and masked all the images from Stuck on you and Toboggan Together with Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, Vintage Photo, Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries. I masked all the images and rubbed Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink on to the background. This created so much texture and interest to the card. I, then flicked some splatters of distress inks, I love adding tiny droplets of ink on my cards! And finally stamped the sentiment with Black Soot Distress Ink. And for the finishing touch I drew along the stamped images with a black permanent marker and stamped a few hearts and distressed the panel with a pair of scissors and dabbed the Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.


And that finishes the card for today. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks really nice! Colouring with Distress Inks is something I enjoy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I really love how the sentiment ties in with the cacti! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea to put a gift in the flower pot! I love it! Awesome use of colors and Distress Inks. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great use of the distress inks! The background looks awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete