September 2, 2016

Mudra Challenge #1 | Anything Goes


Hello everyone! Did you know that Mudra Craft Stamps has started a brand new challenge? Yes! It's Challenge #1 - Anything Goes with stamping. I made this card using the brand new stamp called Gerberas Blooms stamp set which is a layered one! It has got the beautiful flowers and leaves! This is the first time I'm stamping the layers. So much fun but it took me a while to decide the colors of the inks. Once I found the right colors I didn't stop stamping at all!


I used Hero Arts Ombre Ink pad for the first and second layer and Versafine Sepia ink for the third layer. Next I splattered gold paint on to the card base. The sentiment is actually an alphabet stamp called Brushed Alpha, stamped in Archival Jet Black Ink, fussy cut it and adhered it along with the golden string. Added a gold strip of washi tape, black strip of card stock on the sides of the card and a few sequins to finish my card off.


I hope you like my card. Thanks for visiting! Bye!

6 comments:

  1. This is super sweet deepti.... love the sentiment with alphas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet deepti.... love the sentiment with alphas

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layered stamping Deepti ! lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layered stamping Deepti ! lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these warm colors and the stamped layered leaves look fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stamping is absolutely amazing Deepti! Gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete