September 22, 2016

Stamp of Approval Candy Cane Lane Release Day!

Welcome to the release day of Stamp of Approval Cane Cane Lane Collection
. Hurry and place your order!!! :)

And to know more details please visit catherinepooler.com (owner of the SOA)


Hello everyone! These are the cards I made with Candy Cane Lane Collection. You can check my previous cards made with this collection HERE.

Recently I moved to a new house and I have set up my crafting and filming area. The lighting wasn't that good but I will try to find a better solution for that very soon :)


So this is pretty simple card and nothing fancy at all. I inked up the Peppermint Stick Background stamp with Broken China Distress Ink and spritzed a little amount of water and placed the card stock on top of it. Next I die cut the dies from Merry Label dies, stamped and die cut the holly leaves and berries from Candy Cane Lane stamp set with Aquamarine Archival ink and Neon pink ink. And adhered everything together.

Here is the video for you, Enjoy! :)



And now here is the second one, kind of layered! I inked up the Peppermint Stick Background stamp with Black Soot Distress Ink and stamped it on a white card base. Next I pulled out the Candy Canes and hearts from Candy Cane Lane Set and stamped randomly with Mama Elephant Bubble Gum and Butter cup inks.


Finally die cut the Merry from Merry Label Dies and stamped the sentiment from Merry and Boughs set and adhered everything together.

And that's the cards for today. I hope you like them! The Stamp of Approval Candy Cane Lane Collection is full of Joy and Happiness. You will never regret buying it. :) Go ahead and place your order now! Thanks for stopping by. Take care and I will see you soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards Deepti - loved your video too! Those colors in the second one - wouldn't have thought of that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These non traditional colored cards look fab, Deepti! Eye candy

    ReplyDelete