October 3, 2016

A Few Cards + Updates

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well :) I have a few updates and many cards to share with you :) So let's start!!


View full post HERE



View full post HERE


Full post HERE


View full post HERE


Full post HERE


October Challenge details HERE

These are the cards that I made for Mudra and I will come up with more cards in the future!


Ya! I have been selected as a design team member for The Craft Shop and it's always a pleasure to work with Priya. :)


I'm so happy to work with these talented ladies at Creative Retreat. This blog is all about Bible Journaling and the beautiful faith kits with super awesome and colorful goodies! I'm really so excited! Yay!! Now you can expect more scripture related projects from me :D 



I had the great pleasure to guest design for StampNation for WCMD Challenges. Subscribe to Stamp Nation for more details and thank you so much Catherine Pooler for having me <3


A huge bunch of thanks to Cards For A Cause, Sindhura Prajay and to all of you those who sent me love my way when I'm in times of need. Yes! I have filmed a video, ya! that's me! :) 

And that's it! Thanks for stopping by! Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment