November 24, 2016

Sizzix | DIY Gift Wrappers | Video


Hello friends! Do you want to know how I made this project then please head over to Sizzix Lifestyle blog to know more details and hey I have also a video tutorial for this one if you are very curious on how I made those Gift Wrappers!

To make this project I used the brand new dies and some old dies from sizzix.co.uk.


  • Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray) Item #660850
  • Sizzix Thinlits Die - Tree Line Item #661604
  • Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Holiday Greens Item #658759
  • Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection Item #658784


  • UPDATE

    Make this Christmas your own! Download these FREE paper and sentiments to add personal homemade touches to your gifts, cards and d├ęcor. You can download it HERE.


    Thanks for visiting and I hope you visit the Sizzix UK blog also. See ya!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment