April 19, 2017

Happy Mother's Day | Catherine Pooler Inks


Yesterday, I've shared a few cards made using Catherine Pooler - Spring Fling Bundle Collection. You can check my post HERE. Today I am here with a lovely Mother's Day card made using brand new Circle Dies, Spot on dies, Simply Stated stamp set, Bellini, It's a boy and Midnight inks. I have used Peppermint Background stamp from the previous SOA - Candy Cane Lane Collection as my filler stamp.


CARD DETAILS

I took a white card stock and stamped the background with Peppermint Background and Bellini ink. Next I die-cut the the circles and converted it into a beautiful flower :)


Colored the flower with Bellini ink and the petals with It's a boy ink. Also die-cut 'Happy' out of white card stock and colored it with It's a Boy ink.


Finally adhered everything together, stamped the sentiment with Midnight Ink and added sequins here and there! Be sure visit the blog tomorrow for a special event. 

All these products will be available in the store on April 20th. For more details visit catherinepooler.com.


Thank you :)

3 comments:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Personalized Pens

    ReplyDelete