May 31, 2017

Stay Magical


I'm back to my daily routine - designing, card making, blogging, making videos, editing and etc. It's so happy to be finally in my work station. I have been missing in action but finally I am back. And just to get my mojo back I have chosen one of my older cards as inspiration and created this card. To be honest I wasn't in the mood of coloring and I don't want to color them either so I kept the castles as is. :)


CARD DETAILS

I started by ink blending the background with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink and added splatters of water. This created a beautiful oxidized effect to the background.


Next I stamped all the castles from Mudra's Stay Magical set with Archival Jet Black Ink, fussy cut them and adhered them onto the ink blended card panel.


Just to achieve that dimensional look, I used foam tape for the front images. Before adhering the images I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Archival Jet Black Ink.


And for some shimmer I applied a nice coat of Wink of Stella clear glitter and finished it off with a few clear sequins from Mudra.


I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Take care and I will see you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment