October 28, 2017

Rainbow Background | Cherrylana Designs


Who doesn't love Rainbows? So I am here with a card with Rainbow colors. I wanted to highlight the background so I kept the remaining parts of my card pretty simple :) This card was up on Cherrylana Designs Blog.



CARD PROJECT DETAILS

I started by masking the horizontal lines on my card front with washi tape. Then I blend in the colors through the masked areas with a ink blending tool and foam.


I used Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Dusty Concord Distress Inks for my project. A few colors look similar here but in real life all the colors are different from one another.


Next I stamped the beautiful floral image from Magnolia on a piece of white card stock with Archival Jet Black Ink.


I didn't color the image as I wanted the background to pop. I Fussy cut the image leaving a white border and foam mounted it onto the card front. Also stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with the same black ink.


Finally I adhered a black strip along the edge of the card base and foam mounted it onto the main card base. Also embellished the card with different sized clear drops from Cherrylana designs.


And that is the card for today. I hope you like it and got inspired. Thank you so much for visiting. See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment