November 28, 2017

CHRISTMAS SCENE WITH PATTERN PAPERS | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


I never made this type of card before and I must say I did experiment with colors and papers. Yep! I used only pattern papers to create the scene. I don't remember the name of those gorgeous pattern papers, they were in my box for almost five years now and finally I got them to use it. I somehow liked this card, not my usual style though, it's a bit grungy and vintagy. :) 

The card design was inspired by one of my previous Christmas cards made for Sizzix Lifestyle. You can WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.

Products from Sizzix Lifestyle
I got the idea of adhering the Treetop Glisten die from Anna Drai, a fellow blogger for Sizzix Lifestyle. She is amazing and you must definitely go and check her blog and YouTube Channel.


Card Making Details

I started by running the pattern paper through the Big Shot Express machine along with one of the dies from Mixed Media #3. And adhered the green pattern paper behind the die-cut panel. I also die-cut the trees and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Next I adhered the Treetop Glisten thinlit die over the trees, die-cut out of gold glitter card stock. And I think this die brings the fullness to the Oh, Christmas tree bigz die


Next I applied the Texture Paste from Ranger as snow. I liked the result so much :) And adhered all the elements with Tacky Glue. Finally I added splashes of Picket Fence Distress Paint and embellished my card with sequins from Mudra.


And that is the card for today. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you liked it! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment