November 17, 2017

SIMPLE CHRISTMAS POP UP CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE | VIDEO


Hello everyone! Today I have a very Simple Christmas Pop Up Card to share with you all. I was inspired by Amanda from Little Crafty Pill for the pop up thing. She took measurements but I didn't as I don't like taking measurements and all. I just want to live that way! Thank you Amanda for all the helpful tips and tricks you share in your videos :)

The Tree Line was the previous release and the Village Christmas Time Die is from the latest collection by Tim Holtz for Sizzix Lifestyle. 



Card Project Details

I'm loving working on Kraft Card Stock lately so I took a standard sized card base and another panel smaller than the main card base. Then I ran all the thinlit dies through the Big Shot Express machine and die-cut the pieces out of Black card stock.


I double stacked the Village Christmas Time die. Next I adhered the Tree Line die onto the smaller panel with the help of Tacky Glue. I added splashes of Picket Fence Paint to mimic the snow. And I let the panel dry completely.

Next I made the pop up thing, you can watch it in the video below. I adhered the Santa and Reindeer's die to the pop up element with the help of glue. Finally stamped the sentiments both inside and out with CP's Midnight Ink.


I hope you like it and would give this a try. I have also a video for you. Thank you so much for visiting. Just Watch and Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your CAS card, it's easy to make a bunch. What stamp set did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kerian. I used one of my oldest Christmas Stamps from Micia. You can check the link here
      http://micia.com.tw/en/product/detail/69_129/917

      Delete
  2. When your made the ‘snow’ did you water down your paint? I just tried doing one but I am not having the same results as you.

    ReplyDelete