November 15, 2017

STAMP OF APPROVAL NATURALLY INSPIRED COLLECTION BY CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS | VIDEO


Hurrah! Catherine Pooler's Paradise Found Release blog hops went live today. To know more details about the hops and prizes, please, CLICK HERE


And also I have another good news! The Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection is available for purchase at catherinepooler.com


You can also purchase the SPA Collection HERE..
 

Here are the few cards I made using Naturally Inspired Collection in the past. Click on the pics, they will take to you to their respective sites.


Today I'm helping CP to celebrate their release and for restocking Naturally Inspired Collection. Here is the card I made using that collection.

CARD PROJECT DETAILS


I started by ink blending the background with Bellini Ink. Then stamped over the ink blended panel with scripty kind of stamp from Birds of a Feather stamp set with the same Bellini Ink


I die-cut the flowers/leaves from Wild Garden Die set out of white card stock and colored them with Pixie Dust, Lime Rickey and Rockin' Red Inks, added splatters of water for some lovely water color effect.


Next I stamped the sentiment from Simply the Best stamp set in Midnight Ink. Adhered all the plants with Tacky glue and finished my card by adding few sequins and stickles. 



 I have also made a video for you. I hope you'll like it. Thank you so much for visiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment