April 4, 2018

WATER COLOR SUNFLOWER CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE | VIDEO


Hello my dear crafties! I hope you all had a Blessed Easter, Great Sunday and an Awesome Weekend. It's been almost ten days since I shared anything here. I've been busy working for Apple and Cupcake. Hopefully the new release will be coming soon! :)


Well.. I have a video for this one! Yep! I have done voice over this time. I think doing voice over is much easier than writing text while editing. So this card features Sunflower Thinlit Die by Sizzix Lifestyle. 


PRODUCTS FROM SIZZIX LIFESTYLE

HOW I MADE THIS CARD
  • I die-cut all the thinlits from Sunflower Die Set through the Big Shot Plus Machine with heavy weight white card stock
  • Then I water colored all the die-cuts with some water color paints with my favourite water color technique - Loose Watercoloring
  • Also water colored the card panel which is smaller the main card base with blue water color paint
  • I added splatters of water, blue paint and white paint in between to add a nice texture to the background
  • Once everything is dry I adhered all the die-cuts with Tacky Glue
  • Also stamped the sentiment from Everyday Sentiments - Craftangles in Archival Jet Black Ink and embellished the card with few clear sequins from Mudra
A FEW SHOTS FOR YOU



WATCH & ENJOY


So I've made a video for you with a voice over. Do you like voice overs? Let me know in the comments! :)

WHAT'S HAPPENING AT SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Sizzix Lifestyle is introducing The Making Essentials. You can find Markers, Washi Tapes, Felt, Fabric and oh! you name it! Click Here to learn about this.


Get creative this Spring and host your own festival themed garden party! Click Here to learn more about this.

FOR CHALLENGES



THANK YOU FOR VISITING


And that's all for today, I hope you liked my card and video. Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I will see you next time! :)

5 comments:

  1. in my garden it might still take a while, but your sunflower sure birng sunshine. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that washed watercoloured background. Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards favourite technique challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background - and I love how you placed your pretty die cut sunflowers against it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watercolors are great for techniques and i love how you have combined with die cutting. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards with your favourite techniques.Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is beautiful as are the big bright flowers!Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete