May 15, 2018

CONGRATS CARDS | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS


I have two trendy Congrats Cards featuring the products from catherinepooler.com. These cards are pretty simple to make and yet they look so trendy! I hope you would give them a try!


PRODUCTS USED

(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)



HOW I MADE THESE CARDS

CARD #1


  • I started by folding the main card base into a top folding card.
  • Then I added splatters of black paint with a paint brush and let the card dry.
  • I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it with a pair of scissors.
  • I placed a spool golden thread and adhered it over the main card base, then adhered the sentiment as well.
  • Finally I stuck the leaf in the sentiment.
CARD #2

  • I drew the lines with copic marker on a top folded A2 card base.
  • I took another panel and added splatters of black paint.
  • Adhered all the elements with glue.

I hope you like these cards. Thank you so much for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment